In this article, we’ve gathered a lot of makeup ideas for Halloween. And we also took apart one of the horrible Halloween makeup ideas step by step.
That’s why Halloween is a great excuse to experiment with makeup. For a party in a wedding dress or a nurse’s robe, if not every girl finds the courage to come in a wedding dress or in a nurse’s robe, then at least eyeliner with a pencil has tried everyone. Drawings will be a great addition to the image, because regular makeup no matter how dramatic the flowers are, is too boring for Halloween.
What can I do my Halloween makeup with?
There can be several options for holiday makeup products:
- In order to make makeup, professional makeup artists use special materials that have a dense texture. Makeup for such makeup can be done on the skin and, like a sculptor, create any textures. Such products can be purchased in specialized stores or online services.
- Cosmetics that are designed specifically to create easy images – decorative. This method will help you turn them into graceful witches or sexy ghouls.
- And this is not only due to the fact that aqua makeup is easy to apply and quickly washed off, but also due to the fact that the colors in the palettes are always bright. Because of this, it is often used to decorate children’s faces. The most popular drawings are animals and butterflies.
- Watercolor paints are an inexpensive way to create Halloween makeup. At a time when there is very little time left until the holiday and you can no longer find professional makeup, watercolor paints can help. The most preferred use is watercolor, not gouache. Because gouache is denser and the paint starts to crack after the paint dries.
- For painting on paper it’s better to use thick and stiff brushes to trace even the smallest details. Brushes for oil painting can be bought at any office supply store.
Halloween Makeup Ideas [Mouth pierced with nails]
A scary mask is all about complex images and the use of high quality makeup materials. Complex makeup must be carefully thought out down to the smallest detail and perhaps even practiced in the creation. Artificial blood or additional objects (splinters, toothpicks, etc.) are also often used. Items such as latex and tissue can be affixed to the face or body. The tissue is then made up in any place that is convenient for you.
Mouth pierced with nails step by step [Halloween Makeup]
Total Time: 30 minutes
Cut out an oval of paper to the size of your face. And glue it to your face with foundation.
Completely cover the entire surface of the paper with foundation.
Make it uneven. Remove excess foundation.
Carefully cut a hole around the lips.
Cover the area around the lips with black mascara or paint.
Treat the makeup area with red eyeshadow, as if it were a facial wound.
Now neatly in a chaotic order put the nails through the edges of the paper. Use plastic nails that are not sharp, so as not to hurt yourself.
Use the shadow options of your choice. You can trim the nail holes with red paint or shadows, or add blood stains to the nails or face.
- Tone cream
- Thick napkin
- Plastic decorative nails
Materials: Makeup Kit Black mascara