In this lesson, you will learn how to draw a snowflake step by step in an easy and simple way. We’ll start with three variations from the easiest to the most complicated, but along the way you’ll get 8 different snowflakes.
How to Draw a Snowflake step by step
Total Time: 10 minutes
1. Draw a vertical straight line and two diagonal ones, crossing at one point in the middle (How to Draw a Snowflake)
Now draw a tick or the letter V on the edges of each stick. This is the simplest and most common image of a snowflake. I have it drawn as earrings on the Elf.
2. Drawing V at the base
But we’ll embellish it, and also the same ticks, only small ones, we’ll draw near the base of the snowflake.
3. Let’s draw another version of the snowflake (How to Draw a Snowflake)
Let’s start with the base, we drew it, then draw a small circle in the middle and not too big ticks around the edges.
4. Drawing little sticks
You can erase the middle, you can leave it as is, and you can also draw little sticks in the middle of each section on the outer area of the circle, as well as a V just above and smaller than the ones you drew.
5. Now draw the most beautiful snowflake of all (How to Draw a Snowflake)
Base, we paint a circle inside and draw a small circle as in the picture below.
6. Draw large V’s near the base of each of the rays, then a little higher smaller and a little lower these ticks
Already a very beautiful snowflake.
7. Next, on the middle V, on each of the sticks draw more of the same only very small (How to Draw a Snowflake)
This is another version of a snowflake. Then on the biggest ones again the same pattern, you will get similar to two VV or W.
8. Drawing straight lines
More in the middle, as in the figure draw a straight line in the middle.
- Paper and pencil
- Paper and pencil
Materials: Paper and pencil
The lesson is dedicated to drawing snowflakes because Christmas is coming soon. All snowflakes are different, so our drawings will be different. Snowflakes fly very fast and it is very difficult to see a snowflake and remember its pattern. You can catch it on your hand and in a second it will melt. Everyone can come up with their own snowflake pattern and draw it. First, we’ll draw a crosshair, and then we’ll think of her branches like a Christmas tree.
But most importantly, you can’t forget when you want to draw a snowflake in pencil or paint or whatever, that the snowflake is very symmetrical. That is, no matter how you twist the drawing of the snowflake, it will be the same on all sides. Christmas will pass, Santa will leave for the north on a reindeer, and your snowflake drawing will continue to delight you and remind you of the spirit of Christmas.
7 Ideas How to Draw a Snowflake
1. How to Draw a Snowflake – Christmas Drawing Lessons
2. EASY Paper mini SNOWFLAKE in 5 minute craft – Paper SNOWFLAKES – DIY
3. Simple White Snowflake
Delicate, wintry snowflakes add a lovely holiday touch to nails. Get the look in minutes with this tutorial from Hannah Rox It.
4. 24 Types of Snowflakes drawings/designs
5. How to Draw Realistic Snowflakes
6. DIY 3D Snowflake Making Tutorial
7. How to make a Snowflake in Adobe illustrator
I hope you enjoyed this article. There will be more to come!