Wondering how to make a homemade toy? We all dream at least for a moment to return to childhood, when the trees were large, the holidays were magical, and the toys seemed alive. Warm memories of this wonderful time support us all our lives. To give your child a little miracle that will be remembered for a long time, toys made of cotton wool will help you. They are as touching and funny as the drawings of the kids! Making them is not at all difficult, and as a result – a sea of positive emotions, smiles and good mood.
How to make a homemade toy Gold fish
WE WILL NEED: cotton wool, paste of potato, starch, cardboard, sketch toys, wide brush for glue, acrylic paints, scissors, white thread, synthetic brushes no. 0-6 for drawing (better flat)
1. We outline a sketch of a fish on thick cardboard, this is a frame.
2. Cut out the frame of the toy.
3. We roll the cotton wool into a small roller and place it on the template.
4. Put thin layers of cotton wool on top, then wrap
the figure with white threads.
5. Thoroughly coat the paste rum small pieces of cotton, then put them on the figurine.
6. When necessity add cotton wool to get enough volume.
7. Leveling the surface of the figurine wide brush. Dry.
8. We tint the figure with white acrylic paint.
9. We outline with a simple pencil tail, mouth and fins. We paint them in red. We start drawing the eyes.
10. Paint over the head with yellow and orange for the torso.
11. We outline the contours in brown volume, we finish drawing the eyes
12. We draw multi-colored scales. Pro-we drive stripes on the fins and tail.
13. With a stick for rolls, put white dots in the middle of the scales, with the same color, using a toothpick, put small dots around the eyes and on the scales. The fish is ready. It turned out to be very bright. You can make several colorful fish, glue loops to them and decorate the Christmas tree.
How to make a homemade toy Penguin Athlete
WE WILL NEED: cotton wool, paste of potato starch, foil, wet wipes, wide brush for glue, toilet paper, acrylic paints, scissors, white thread, stick for rolls, skewer or a toothpick, synthetic brushes no. 0-6 for drawing (better flat), orange fleece
- We make lumps of different sizes from toilet paper, as shown in the photo.
2. We wrap the lumps in foil. It is important that they are even.
3. We connect the lumps with foil.
4. We wrap the toilet lumps paper. This is how we form the torso.
5. We wrap the figurine in cotton wool, fix it with white threads. We put the workpiece aside.
6. Take a square piece of foil.
7. Cut the square diagonally.
8. We add the resulting three-shanks several times. These are the wings. We grease the body well with paste. We tear off small pieces of cotton wool, apply to the body and brush with the addition of paste.
9. We cover the wings with cotton wool, fix it well with white threads. Lubricate the wings with paste. We tear off small pieces of cotton wool, apply to the wings. Use a brush and paste to shape the wings.
10. We attach the wings to the body of non- large pieces of cotton wool, moistened nym in paste.
11. We make a beak (like the legs of a cat, see. from. 24), but cotton wool soaked in glue erase, twist on a toothpick. Carefully align the surface broad brush.
12. From a damp cloth soaked in paste, making a scarf and a hat ku. The napkin drapes well.
13. We tint the dried figure of be with acrylic paint.
14. Coloring the beak. Black red we draw the torso, leaving the Lose belly and muzzle.
15. We draw a hat and a scarf. We draw eyes.
16. Cut out the legs from the red fleece. We glue the legs to the body when using a thermal gun.
Source for article Fancywork Formula