In this lesson you will learn how to draw Mothers Day card. We’ve collected cute Mother’s Day card drawing ideas for you.
Postcard Mom cat with kitten
How to Draw Mothers Day Card Step by Step
Total Time: 15 minutes
Step 1 [How to Draw Mothers Day Card]
Drawing a mother cat. Ears. Here we draw like this, as in the picture.
Step 2 [How to Draw Mothers Day Card]
Start drawing the kitten. Let’s draw the paws.
Step 3 [How to Draw Mothers Day Card]
Let’s draw the cat.
Step 4 [How to Draw Mothers Day Card]
And let’s draw the tails. They are in the shape of a heart.
Step 5 [How to Draw Mothers Day Card]
Let’s draw the cats’ faces. And draw stripes like this.
Step 6 [How to Draw Mothers Day Card]
Now let’s color the picture. And at the end let’s add hearts and a signature.
Step 7 [How to Draw Mothers Day Card]
Let’s highlight the heart in red.
- Multicolored markers
- Heavyweight drawing paper
Now we have a nice card like this. Every mother will be happy to get such a simple and cute card for Mother’s Day.
More cute Mother’s Day card ideas
Red mother cat and kitten
- On heavy paper or cardboard I draw two ovals.
- Now I add ears and two small ovals to these ovals.
Using a black pen, combine all of this into a total picture I have a little kitten sitting on the head of a mother cat.
- Add the pattern of ears and draw the most simple of faces: eyes and nose and of course the mustache. By the way I still added mom eyelashes.
- I thought for a long time about what color to paint my cats and decided that I take this yellow-orange. Let my cats will be red, and when painted imagined that this is a little gingerbread man and his mother.
- I add stripes with an orange marker to make it even prettier. How I love red cats they are so sunny so warm and cool.
- Well, it’s been less than a minute and my card is almost ready now, all that’s left is to add the lettering.
Mother Bear and Baby Bear
- Here I draw a little teddy bear with a bow and a muzzle. Here’s the cute one with very pretty eyes, and now I’m adding a mother bear on top.
- Draw the same bear but bigger also with a bow and with a muzzle but her eyes will be closed. As if the mother hugs her daughter.
- Where there is a void I draw a line as well as random twigs. I will be here with these leaves, you can draw absolutely any leaves add some flowers. I like this shape the best.
- The sketch is ready. Now I’m going to paint. Of course for bears I took the main color brown. Filling everything except the muzzle and bows. Also in the mother, I leave space inside the ears. Although the picture is not completely ready, but I think it is already very nice.
- Faces paint beige, but bows of course pink. So they can still be in the girls.
- I give a little teddy bear eyes and proceed to the branch. At first I paint the flowers in pink and you can also take your favorite colors, and you can do without this twig just add some inscription, and the leaves I decided to paint the color mint, it seemed to me that it best combines with the pink.
Cat’s paws [How to Draw Mothers Day Card]
- And the next card is not that simple, but it is super super and delicate. I draw a cat’s paw, one smaller and one larger.
- I’m going to paint one paw black. To make the second paw contrast to the first one, I decided for it are these gray stripes. Because it happens so that the mother and the kitten is not the same color fur.
- I add pink color to pads – it is probably my most favorite part of cats, I love to crush them.
- And with the same color I will add some small hearts. My inscription here will be a very small love mom but you can write other congratulations for your moms. I decided to circle the hearts and pads in black, and I got this beauty of a kitten’s paw in the paw of a cat mom.
Mother rabbit and baby bunny
- For the next card we need a little pencil sketch. First I draw two circles, then a pen, a paw and a back, a second back and a little tail, so we have a mother bunny with a little bunny.
- I outline all black outline adding my bunnies faces. Look at the little bunny. Light gray marker I pass on the inner contour of all surfaces, to make the bunnies more volumetric. It’s like a shadow and an outline.
- Pink color draw the inside of the ears and even more gently draw the cheeks around the bunnies.
Pencil I outline the oval and now on this oval I draw different flowers.
- Now most of the flowers I fill in gently blue color, if you do not have such a marker, take any, you can take a blue or pink.
- Single small florets podvoduya dark dark blue. Under the bunnies I draw and shade it with a lighter marker.
- I decided to add some small hearts and paint the middle. I chose to do it in yellow. That’s all our card is ready.
Cards for Mother’s Day in scrapbooking style
Beautiful Mother’s day Greeting Card
An uncomplicated DIY card in monochrome colors
24 Mother’s Day Postcard Ideas
I hope our collection of ideas and tutorials helped you learn how to draw Mothers Day card.